B3H is a leader in building winning DoD and corporate teams. B3H provides the full spectrum of strategic planning, program management, acquisitions management, systems engineering & integration, cost analysis, training, systems requirements analysis, and instructional system design for the DoD. B3H delivers quality performance with complete government visibility and control. Corporate headquarters are in Shalimar, Florida. We are seeking qualified candidates to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (ACC), Directorate of Strategic Plans, Programs Requirements and Assessments (A5/8/9) with defining, advocating, and directing the development, procurement, fielding, modernization, and sustainment of combat airpower while advancing strategy for Command and Control (C2), Global Integrated Intelligence, Surveillance, & Reconnaissance (GIISR), Air Superiority (AS), Global Precision Attack (GPA), and Personnel Recovery (PR) service core functions. Support will include aspects of the Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) to include Program Objective Memorandum (POM) preparation efforts; activities related to Joint Capability Integration Development System (JCIDS); functions related to developing and maintaining the various Core Function Support Plans (CFSPs); Combat Air Force Strategic Planning Process; provide technical and analytical support for advanced programs; support of Directed Energy (DE) pursuits; CAF Human Systems Integration Capabilities; development of CAF Distributed Mission Operations (DMO), Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC) requirements and cross domain solutions; and Next Generation pursuits.
Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) Support:
Studies, Analysis, and Reports Support:
Mandatory for all KSAs unless otherwise specified below:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university;
- Five (5) years’ experience on USAF MAJCOM or higher Air Force level staff (combination of active duty, Government service, or Contractor).
- Five (5) years’ staff experience (combination of active duty, Government service, or Contractor) in operations, staff or working specific program or subject area of the specific A5/8/9 mission area being tasked
- Secret Security Clearance eligible for upgrade to Top Secret
Air Superiority CFT Support:
- Seven (7) years rated operational F-15, F-16, F-22, or F-35 pilot experience (last flight within past 10 years)
- Secret clearance eligible for upgrade to Top Secret, SCI, and SAP
- 5th Gen or Next Generation Fighter Aircraft experience
- Weapon School Graduate
- JCIDS Requirements (or equivalent) experience