Headquarters, Air Combat Command (ACC), Directorate of Operations (A3), Flight Operations Division (A3T) at Langley Air Force Base, VA is responsible for the combat readiness and training of the Combat Air Forces (CAF). ACC/A3T provides the operational expertise required to meet current and future needs of the CAF. The organization develops, coordinates and publishes command guidance for all aspects of CAF fighter aircrew training.
• Attend meetings.
• Prepare/present briefings, graphics, and visual aids for/to leadership using software compatible with current
Government software suite.
• Prepare security paperwork (visit certifications, program access requests, and indoctrination forms).
• Assist in access control, perform end of day security checks, and perform escort duties.
• Answer telephones and other modes of administrative communications.
• Perform self-inspections; identify security deficiencies; and report security violations.
• Perform or support security inspections; identify security discrepancies; prepare reports.
• Perform courier responsibilities.
• Prepare and receipt for classified material shipments entering/exiting the facility (including, but not limited to mail, faxes, and electronic data transfers)
• Control classified media and information.
• Update databases (suspense tracking, personnel access, facility, etc.).
• Possess a working knowledge of Windows operating system and Office applications.
• Use the Information Technology (IT) systems for official use only.
• Participate, at a minimum, in annual computer security awareness briefings/training.
• Provide appropriate caveat and safeguard statements on all Information System (IS) files, output products, and storage media.
• Protect IS and IS peripherals located in his/her respective areas.
• Secure unattended IS by invoking screen lock or logging off.
• Safeguard and report any unexpected or unrecognizable output products to the Information System Security Officer (ISSO)/Government Security Officer (GSO) as appropriate. This includes both display and printed products.
• Safeguard and report the receipt of any media received through any channel to the appropriate ISSO or
GSO for subsequent virus inspection and inclusion into the media control procedures.
• Report all security incidents to the either the ISSO or GSO.
• Protect passwords at the same level as the highest classification of material which the system is accredited to process.
• Protect passwords by never writing passwords down and destroy the original password documentation following initial review.
• Protect passwords from inadvertent disclosure.
possess a TS/SCI security clearance.
The Government anticipates access to classified data/information up to and including TS/SCI, Special Access Program/Special Access Required (SAP/SAR), and North American Treaty Organization (NATO) SECRET are required for personnel in the performance of this work.