B3H is seeking qualified candidates to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (ACC), Directorate of Strategic Plans, Programs Requirements and Assessments (A5/8/9) with defining, advocating, and directing the development, procurement, fielding, modernization, and sustainment of combat airpower while advancing strategy for Command and Control (C2), Global Integrated Intelligence, Surveillance, & Reconnaissance (GIISR), Air Superiority (AS), Global Precision Attack (GPA), and Personnel Recovery (PR) service core functions. Support will include aspects of the Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) to include Program Objective Memorandum (POM) preparation efforts; activities related to Joint Capability Integration Development System (JCIDS); functions related to developing and maintaining the various Core Function Support Plans (CFSPs); Combat Air Force Strategic Planning Process; provide technical and analytical support for advanced programs; support of Directed Energy (DE) pursuits; CAF Human Systems Integration Capabilities; development of CAF Distributed Mission Operations (DMO), Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC) requirements and cross domain solutions; and Next Generation pursuits.
Provides functional onsite support to include establishment of Modeling and Simulation (M&S) standards, generation of requirements for Cross Domain Solutions for CAF DMO and Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC) training programs, development of capability requirements for Fighters, Bombers, and C2ISR DMO and LVC platforms, integration of F-16, F-15, and Fifth Generation aircraft into Mission Training Centers (MTC), collaboration and interfaces with other MAJCOMs, Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Joint Services and Coalition training partners, and System Program Offices (SPO) for management of simulator/DMO and the Operations & Integration (O&I) programs, collaboration and interfaces with Functional Area Managers (FAM) in the development of Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) tasking and MTC/DMO requirements, Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS), Operations and Maintenance (O&M), various acquisition activities, logistics and procurement.
Assists in developing, refining, and producing life cycle management plans in support of integrating DMO systems with the Mission Training Centers (MTCs). The Contractor shall maintain in-depth knowledge of M&S, DMO, and LVC concepts to provide technical and analytical assistance in the development, validation, and coordination of DMO capability requirements documents and assist integration of CAF DMO capability requirement into weapon system MTC programs.
Assists in collaboration and interface with Functional Area Managers to develop weapon system training device requirements, resolution of training issues and shortfalls, and provide recommendations and guidance for simulator enhancements to support RAP training and POM submissions.
Mandatory for all KSAs unless otherwise specified below:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Three (3) years MAJCOM or higher level staff (combination of active duty, government service, or contractor)
- Five (5) years M&S, DMO, and LVC experience
- Five (5) years’ experience designing, planning, preparing, executing, and providing documented assessments of DMO and other combat readiness programs or plans
- 5 years’ experience producing reports to indicate investigation methodology, evaluation processes, and recommendations for new LVC technologies and training concepts for inclusion into CAF’s DMO and other readiness programs
- Five (5) years’ experience providing analytical and conceptual studies on readiness-related efforts and LVC technologies.
- Five (5) years’ experience analyzing technical and operational impacts, cost and training benefit of proposed changes in a resource-constrained environment, and propose changes to programs to MAJCOM level leadership to meet operational capabilities and addressing operational needs.
- Five (5) years’ experience participating and collaborating on DMO/LVC and M&S working groups and meetings to develop possible solutions for integration and interoperability problems.
- Five (5) years’ experience in Requirements, Operations, and SPO capabilities and responsibilities.
- Five (5) years’ experience with JCIDS staffing processes and requirements development.
- Experience in Planning, Programming, and Budgeting System (PPBS) for POM development and programming of funds.
- Experience with Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) process
- Experience preparing program element monitor (PEM) documents and briefings
- Experience preparing execution year financial plans and documents
- Experience developing spreadsheets to support financial planning
- Experience in preparing and presenting high level briefings, BBPs, and Technical Reports
- Knowledge of CAF Training Requirements
- Top Secret eligible for upgrade to SAR
- F-15 rated experience