B3H is seeking qualified candidates to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (ACC), Directorate of Strategic Plans, Programs Requirements and Assessments (A5/8/9) with defining, advocating, and directing the development, procurement, fielding, modernization, and sustainment of combat airpower while advancing strategy for Command and Control (C2), Global Integrated Intelligence, Surveillance, & Reconnaissance (GIISR), Air Superiority (AS), Global Precision Attack (GPA), and Personnel Recovery (PR) service core functions. Support will include aspects of the Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) to include Program Objective Memorandum (POM) preparation efforts; activities related to Joint Capability Integration Development System (JCIDS); functions related to developing and maintaining the various Core Function Support Plans (CFSPs); Combat Air Force Strategic Planning Process; provide technical and analytical support for advanced programs; support of Directed Energy (DE) pursuits; CAF Human Systems Integration Capabilities; development of CAF Distributed Mission Operations (DMO), Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC) requirements and cross domain solutions; and Next Generation pursuits.
Provides support to effectively plan, program, budget, and execute resource requirements.
Assists in performing capabilities, program, and cost analyses for new and modified systems to include managing, developing, and analyzing resource documentation for the core A5/8/9 mission in support of program execution.
Supports manpower requirements to include identifying position requirements, proposing required adjustments, and coordinating adjustments through appropriate processes.
Maintains broad technical and analytical resource proficiency to efficiently translate weapon system requirements into documented resource reports.
Assists in evaluating system capabilities and program cost effectiveness according to fiscal parameters and measurements.
Assists in developing strategies to optimize modernization efforts contained within the HQ ACC Program Objective Memorandum (POM) to include creation of spreadsheets and briefing charts
Monitors and analyze funding execution to ensure consistent and proper resource alignment among projects.
Assists with cost, schedule, technical, and performance assessments and develop briefings and background papers to identify potential impacts and proposed courses of action.
Manages Unit Manning Documentation and Command Man-day allocation system.
Tracks and executes required manpower updates and incorporate into appropriate manpower systems.
Mandatory for all KSAs unless otherwise specified below:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university;
- Five (5) years’ experience on USAF MAJCOM or higher Air Force level staff (combination of active duty, Government service, or Contractor).
- Five (5) years’ staff experience (combination of active duty, Government service, or Contractor) in operations, staff or working specific program or subject area of the specific A5/8/9 mission area being tasked
- Secret Security Clearance eligible for upgrade to Top Secret
- Eight (8) years’ experience USAF MAJCOM level or higher experience in monitoring Unit Manning Documentation; Base-level service delivery products; and Command Manpower Military Personnel Appropriation (MPA) Man-day Management System (M4S)
- Eight (8) years’ experience in planning, organizing and developing new or modified work methods, organizational structures, management processes, or program administration procedures.
- Eight (8) years’ experience reviewing and maintaining the Unit Manning Document (UMD) and the Unit Manpower Personnel Roster (UMPR)
- Skilled in managing the Alpha , Gains/Losses Listing, Air Expeditionary Force (ADF) and Evaluation rosters
- Skill in applying analytical and evaluative techniques to the identification, consideration, and resolution of issues or problems of a procedural or factual nature and devise organizational structuring options
- Knowledge to plan, schedule, conduct and facilitate projects and studies to evaluate and recommend ways to improve the productivity of work operations in a program or support setting.
- Knowledge and skill in the application of DoD, Joint, Air Force and Command manpower principles, concepts, and methodologies.
- Knowledge in adapting analytical techniques and evaluation criteria to the measurement and improvement of program effectiveness or organizational productivity
- Knowledge of automated data processing concepts, systems capabilities, and economic usage to effectively complete assignments