Integrated Broadcast Service (IBS) and Tactical Terminal Management Provide IBS broadcast, hardware, and software technical expertise and guidance to AF ground & airborne users of IBS to include: 1) Ground: wings/squadron intel, Air Operations Center (AOC)s/Combined AOC (CAOC)s, AF Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS), Theater Missile Warning/Shared Early Warning (TMW/SEW), labs, 2) Combat AF (CAF) Airborne: F-16, B-52, HH-60, EC-130H, HC-130P, RC-130, RC-135, and 3) AF Special Operations Command (AFSOC) Airborne: AC-130H, AC-130U, CV-22, EC-130J, MC-130E/H/P/W
Support the management of IBS software sustainment efforts.
Assist with configuration management processes for AF IBS software.
Coordinate approved CCB changes to IBS software baselines; identify associated cost for updates.
Support the distribution and delivery of AF IBS software applications to Joint users.
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, management or other related technical or scientific discipline.
- Five (5) years minimum experience with Information Technology in Intelligence Community systems.
- Three (3) years supporting of Intelligence Broadcasts; i.e., IBS Networks (IBS-NS, Global IBS Network Servers (GINS), Theater Interface Nodes TINs), Common Interactive Broadcast (CIB)
- Three (3) years supporting data dissemination architectures; i.e., UHF, Alternate Over-The-Air (OTA) Paths, SIPRNET/JWICS/NSANET Global Information Grid (GIG)
- Three (3) years supporting legacy and migration IBS message formats; i.e., TAB-37, Tactical Data Intercomputer Message Format (TDIMF), SENSOREP, CMF-B, CMF-X
- Three (3) years supporting IBS inter-Service Interoperability; understand IBS architectures of other services and Five Eyes collaborating nations to enable leveraging of existing capabilities to support AF, joint and coalition warfighters
- Three (3) years supporting technical and security issues involved with bi-directional data forwarding between IBS and Link-16 and VMF (MIL-STD-6020).
- Three (3) years supporting IBS message processing capabilities of Tactical Data Processor (TDP) and C4 Automated Information Systems (AIS) used by AF platforms.
- Three (3) years supporting AF & DoD requirements for systems Information Assurance (IA).
- Five (5) years’ experience planning for Air Force sustainment, modification, and life cycle support.
- Five (5) years minimum action officer experience with managing software sustainment efforts.
- Three (3) years prior staff experience at HHQ (e.g., MAJCOM, NAF, HAF or equivalent).
- Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance eligibility is mandatory.